Home

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Basketball Game


Today, there was a fundraiser for Mommy's school. It was a basketball game against the Harlem Wizards (sort of like the Globetrotters, but not quite) and Mommy played in the game. Mommy's skills from the 4th Floor Defenders and from watching her BFF's play basketball during college as a #1 Fan (GO KINGS!) were in full force today! Here is a picture of Mommy and me after the game.
PS - For those of you that were wondering, Mommy did score 8 points in the game and yes, she was exhausted and could hardly breathe!

1 comment:

The Petura Family said...

Okay so..... I meant to comment on this a while ago. How many points did Mommy score Maya? Who cares about defense! Were you dying? I think I would fall over on the court. I used to be in shape a loooong time ago!