Home

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Busy Day and Update

We had a very busy day today. We went to Ryan Gould's 21st birthday party! Mommy used to babysit for him and his siblings (she started 16 years ago) and then to Grandma and Jeff's for dinner. I had a blast playing with Colin and my Aunts and Uncles. I loved it when Jeff sprayed us with the hose!


I also wanted to let everyone know that I am potty trained during the day. I no longer need diapers or pull-ups - even for my nap. At night, it is a another story, but we are working on it.
Like my outfit - Thanks Aunt Katie

1 comment:

The Petura Family said...

Hey- give the girl a break! She just mastered the day time potty thing. Rome wasn't built in a day you know! Sheesh! Love her little outfit by the way. She is looking so old Karen- which makes you even older... Ha ha ha!