Home

Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 Months

It's very hard to believe that Matthew is 3 months old today. Time is sure flying by and we want it to stop! I am loving my time at home with the kids and before we know it, I will be back to work! Here is a list of what Matthew is doing..

  • Matthew sleeps 8 - 10 hours at night in his crib without waking up at all!
  • He lifts up his head while on tummy
  • He will slither across the floor while on his tummy
  • He lifts his head while in his car seat or bouncer
  • Still loves his swing
  • Loves to grab at things - shirts, mouths, noses, toys
  • "Talks" back when you are talking to him
  • Giggles and smiles
  • Flinches when being tickled!
  • No updated weight this month as there is no doctor's appointment!


Matthew and his pal Charlie!

Boppy Shot!

I'm going to get it


Happy 3 Months baby boy...we love you!

No comments: