- Rolls over like crazy and he loves his tummy now
- He has become a tummy sleeper and no matter how many times he is turned back to his back, he will end back up on his stomach
- He loves his "foods" and he has now eaten Bananas, Applesauce, Pears, Peaches, Peas, Squash, and Carrots. He wasn't a huge fan of the peas, but we got them down.
- He is practicing sitting up
- He will do sort of an army crawl to get to where he wants. He also pushes up on his elbows and onto his knees...but not at the same time :)
- He chews on everything and is a drooling machine
- The best part of everyday is that he will look at you and flash this huge grin right back at you that just melts our hearts!
5 Month Old Boppy shot
2 comments:
Ok, so I guess I have been "stalking" your blog over from Erin's blog. I am her sister in law Heather. I just wanted to tell you I love looking at your pics. The kids are adorable!!! Love these new pics of your boy. He is just precious!
Heather
Heather...no problem! I look at yours too :)
Post a Comment