Home

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just because...

Here is a post...just because. I've been slacking a bit, but we have been busy, but not busy all at the same time. I'm on Spring Break and it has been pretty miserable the past 2 days. We are looking forward to getting out of the house later on in the week when it is supposed to be gorgeous!

Here is a picture of Maya before we went to see the ballet Cinderella at the Conservatory. She had a blast and was excited to see it. It was a special Mommy, Daddy, and Maya time for her, so she loved getting all of the attention.

Our little princess is being weaned off her naps, but some days she still struggles to stay awake. She was awake one minute and the next...this is what happened. I don't know how this was comfortable for her.

Our little monster is getting so big right before our eyes. He says at least 1 new word everyday. He had his well visit last week and he is now 21 lbs and 30.25 inches tall. He is into everything!


Until next post...

No comments: