Home

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekend Away

Scott and I had a weekend away. It was nice to get some uninterrupted sleep! We went to Williamsport for my college friend's wedding. It has been just under 2 years since our last wedding, so my friends and I were in rare form. I have a close group of 11 girls from college, but only 8 of us were in attendance (including the bride), but we still had a lot of fun!

Amy, me, and Dawn - roommates for 2 years

So excited to meet this guy, Andrew, so I could "approve" as he is all set to procreate with my friend Dawn!
Dawn and Kristin - both pregnant!

All of us!

Some of the men - Rob, Scott, Andrew, and Randy

All of us again - Cathy, Fran, Dawn, Kristin, Denise, Amy, me, and Bud!

Roommies again!

Yay, we are alone!

Denise and Mike! The New Mr. and Mrs. Pericci!


No comments: