Home

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am blessed to have 2 wonderful children, who light up my life every day. They show me the true meaning of love and they bring me more joy than I could ever describe. Their hugs every morning are a great start to my day.

This year, more than ever before, Maya has been super excited for holidays. All week she has been counting down to Mother's Day. This morning she woke up around 5:30 and rushed into my room to say "Happy Mother's Day!", but I quickly ushered her back to her room. After waking up several hours later, I was greeted by these lovely presents. Maya was super excited. Thanks to my wonderful husband!
 One of my 2 favorite presents handmade by Maya!
 My other favorite present...
 It is a tradition to take pictures with the kids every Mother's Day. 
I love seeing how big they get from year to year!

We spent the morning celebrating with Nanny by going out to breakfast and then spending some time with her at her house. We then celebrated with Grandma at a BBQ at Drew and Janine's house. It was a wonderful day!

I have many friends who are celebrating their first Mother's Day. One friend in particular has waited for a long time to celebrate this holiday. After many prayers, her dreams came true and I could never be happier.

To my family and friends, who yearn to be a mommy again, know my prayers and with you...

Happy Mother's Day to all...


No comments: