Home

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

First day of Kindergarten!

Today was Maya's first day of kindergarten. She had an awesome day and I only shed a few tears. She was really excited and couldn't wait to get on that bus. 

We took a lot of pictures this morning and she was having a blast!


 Our first day of school!
 Daddy and his kids!
 Such a big girl getting on the bus!
 I was able to get her off the bus (one positive thing about having morning bus duty!) and she was all smiles!
 My big day is here...just before entering her classroom!



I am going to ask Maya a few questions on each of her first days of school. It will be fun to watch her answers change!

1. Who is your best friend? Lara
2. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti
3. What is your favorite movie? Gnomeo and Juliet
4. What is your favorite TV show? Phineas and Ferb
5. Who is your favorite singer/band? Selena Gomez

1 comment:

Annie said...

Awww, so cute. Wish she have a wonderful school year.