The whole Elf on a Shelf trend has been around for a few years, but we never had our own elf. I decided this year that the kids would love it, so we go our very own elf. We talked about it with Maya and we read the book. She was completely freaked out. I think she imagine this huge life-size elf walking around our house. She was crying she was so scared, but we hadn't even met our elf yet. We also watched the Elf on a Shelf special and then she got really excited. We knew we had to give our elf a name for him to get his magic.....
So here we present our elf, Blizzard. He made his first appearance on Saturday, November 26th,
on top of the curtain rod.
He has made other appearances hanging in the curtains, on the TV, on picture frames, and even on the ceiling fan. Now that our Christmas decorations are up, I wonder what kind of trouble he can get into!
1 comment:
What a great tradition to have an elf.
Where did you bought it?
Post a Comment