Home

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

28 Weeks...Baby #3!




I am now 28 weeks with Baby #3. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I had a rough week last week with terrible acid reflux. I am now taking Zantac twice a day and it has curbed it somewhat, but it is still there. At least it is better. I have only gained 12lbs, which amazes me. I am usually gain a lot more weight, but I am not tremendously bothered by it as it may be easier to get back to pre-pregnancy weight this time! This little girl, who is still nameless, is growing just fine. She is feisty and even kicked the dopplar off at the doctor's today!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, can't believe you are 28 weeks. Looks great!!

Stephanie said...

Oh so great! We stopped at 2 babies and often wonder if we should have had 3. You look fabulous!