I cannot believe that I am 36 weeks...time has flown by this pregnancy. I am ready for her to make her grand entrance. We have everything we need and just a few loose ends to tie up, but we are ready. I have only gained 17lbs at this point, way less than with my other two pregnancies, so there is one of two things happening. One, she will be on the smaller end or two she will be as big as the other two and is currently sucking the life out of me. This might explain why I feel the way I do, but we will find out more at an ultrasound to check size next week!
I am feeling several different emotions right now...
1. Anxious - Super anxious for her to make her arrival and see how the transition of 2 to 3 effects our family. I am anxious about how the kids will handle it, especially Matthew. Maya is so excited and I know she is old enough to understand (mabye not like it) that the baby is going to take up a lot of our time. Matthew not so much!
2. Gratitude - I am grateful that I get to experience what I am, as I know too many people who have to jump through hoops to experience it or cannot experience it all...
3. Excited - I cannot wait to meet my new little girl!
Hopefully sooner rather than later, I can post that she is here! Still nameless by the way!
1 comment:
No way, 36 weeks!!!! Almost done, can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
Post a Comment