This was most of the loot that was shared with everyone this year...
Maya was so excited to dress up and she posed so nicely, so I had to share. It is nearly impossible to get her to keep her eyes open when I take a picture lately. I was super excited to actually have a nice one!
We had a kid's table this year and they thought it was just the greatest. Colin loved the ham and he said it tasted just like bacon.
The kids had a special treat and got to open up our advent calendar. Each one got a hershey kiss!
After our company left, it was time to get ready for Santa. Here they are putting out the cookies and milk for Santa. They also added some carrots and peppers for the reindeer.
We are blessed to have a wonderful family!
No comments:
Post a Comment