I have used Shutterfly the past few years for my cards, Christmas, birth announcements, and thank you cards from my kids. I find that people love getting a photo thank you to remember the day!
This year, I have having a tough time deciding on what lovely card to use! I love this one!



I love that you can put multiple pictures on this one! This way you can capture many moments in time for your card and share them with friends and family.
I also love this one!
I love the red cards if you couldn't tell! There are so many to choose from, I don't where to even begin!
This card is so cute. I love the retro look of the card!
Shutterfly is helping all of the bloggers this season. By clicking here, you can earn 50 free 5x7 photo cards. All you have to do is answer a few questions and tell the blogging world why shutterfly is so great!
Remember to go to here for all of your Christmas cards.
Remember to go to here for all of your Christmas cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment