Home

Friday, January 07, 2011

5!

Where has the time gone? I am not quite sure. 5 years ago seems like an eternity ago, but when I realize that Maya has been in our lives for 5 years, I feel like I blinked my eyes and the past 5 years came and went.

Five years ago we were holding our little bundle of joy. She was a surprise and we were sure she was a he and it was one of the best surprises of my life to hear the doctor say "It's a girl!". That night at 8:45 p.m. our lives forever changed. It has been so much fun to watch her learn to walk and talk and just simply to watch her mind work the magic that it has.

1 years old!
2!

3 years old!

4 in this one and loving every minute of it...

To turn into this...my 5 year old princess. She is no longer a baby, but a big girl.

She loves to write and draw and color. She loves learning and is always asking how to spell words or what does this say. She adores going to school and cannot wait to go to big girl school next year.

Maya loves ballet class and shows off her moves whenever possible, but she is equally excited for soccer and to start t-ball this spring.
I am so proud to be her mother and to call her mine.


Our loves forever changed 5 years ago today. We became two of the luckiest people when Maya entered our loves. We love you Maya Marie. Happy 5th birthday...
Love, Mommy and Daddy

Here is a little clip of our 5 year old little girl!



No comments: