Being an aunt is an awesome feeling. I have been an aunt for a little over 7 years. The birth of Colin and all of the events leading up to his birth were a distraction for me during the worst 4 months of my life. Scott was in Iraq at the time and it took everything I had to keep it together. Helping Erin and checking in on her while she was home on bed rest kept me distracted a day or two a week. Although, it was a super scary time for the entire family, it kept me busy. 11/25/03, was a great day for the entire Uszenski/Czap families. After his arrival, I looked forward to stopping by for a quick snuggle or a picture to send to Scott. He has continued to grow and make me smile. He loves his cousins and they love him. He is now a funny, smart, and loving 7 year old. I love him to pieces.
I became an aunt x2 just over 7 months ago. This time it was my sister having the baby. It was definitely an exciting time as I was about to have a niece. She sure took her sweet time making her grand entrance. Even when she felt she was ready to make her arrival, she decided to hang out for another entire day! I couldn't hold her for almost 3 days and it killed me because I desperately wanted that snuggle time with my new niece. It was awesome to finally meet her and today I love getting the huge smile when she sees me.
Just two days ago, I became an aunt x3. Although, I have only held him for a few minutes. I love him to death and I can't wait to get to know him.
Our newest nephew, Andrew

Being an aunt is awesome...I love you Colin, Brielle, and Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment