Home

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finger Paint!

Oh finger paint, I have a love-hate relationship with you. I love the entertaining, tactile, fun, fine motor skills aspect of you, but do you really have to be such a mess! Maya loves to do arts and crafts and painting ranks right up there on her list as number one. Matthew has never finger painted before. I am a firm believer that this is very much a summer activity, so they can get cleaned up at the water table or kiddie pool or with the hose. Last summer, he was too little...

Matt didn't really know what to do at first. He was curiously watching his sister to see what she was doing and he eventually got the hang of it. He didn't really like mixing colors and he kept yelling "Mess"!
 Maya immediately went to town and had a blast. She probably ending up with about 10 paintings that included her name, letters, rainbows, and a house. She loves it!


 My two cuties, loves of my life, having fun a fun summer day!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Fun activity, messy but kids have fun.