Home

Friday, July 22, 2011

Wedding #55782

Sometimes it really feels like we have been to this many weddings. Ironically, our wedding almost 7 years ago, was the first wedding I had ever been too. Talk about hard to plan, when you have never been to one! Since then, we have been to between 20-30 weddings, maybe more. Now, I know why we have no money is savings! HAHA!

Last Friday, our friend from high school, Bill, but we call him Paco, got married. The wedding was originally scheduled to take place in Ireland, but last minute (they literally planned the entire thing in 6 weeks from their home in London) it was moved to right outside NYC. It was a lot of fun and we were only missing 1 out of the huge group of friends that Scott was friends with.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Martinez!
 The groom and groomsmen...Jimmy, Dave, Joe, Art, and Mike
 Some of the guys...Dan, Darin, Scott, and Dave
 All of the guys...
 This is the only picture we got of us...pathetic..I know!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like a fun night.

Have a wonderful weekend.