Home

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pedicure time...

Maya has been dying to get her nails done. Grandma offered to do it for her, but she was too "scared". She wanted to go with Mommy. I have been promising to take her for a few weeks now. We had some down time today and with vacation starting this weekend, I figured now would be the best time! 

You could tell Maya was a bit nervous when she had to sit in the big chair. She kept reaching for my hand. Once they started, she loved it. She was all smiles and giggles. She is very ticklish, so that didn't help either.
 She chose a bright pink color and she was so lucky that the man put beautiful little flowers are her big toes. She was amazed that somebody could do that!
 Here is the finished product. She loves it!
I think I have created a monster...she said "Mommy, I don't want you painting my nails anymore, I want to have them do it!"

3 comments:

Baby and Big Boy said...

So cute! I found your blog through the working mom series! I am now following, I am also a wife, mom and teacher!

Annie said...

Love the color and flowers, so pretty.

I'm stopping from Melissa's blog. Thank you so much for sharing your life as a working mom.

I'm also a teacher and planning to go back to work in August.

Off to check your blog. If you have some time please, check my blog.

Enjoy the weekend.

Jodee said...

Looks like a fun day at the spa! We love to get pedicures too!